If you are a pro golfer, then you must have a golf cart. Not just pro golfers, A golf cart is an essential part of golf competition. To get the stablest service for a golf cart, you have to good quality cells. For this, we will help you choose the best battery for your cart.
How long does a golf cart battery last? The article will discuss the features, service, and quality of the best 6-volt golf cart batteries.
A battery can be balanced only when it has all the facilities to satisfy its users. Before buying a golf cart collection, you must look at its advantages. We will look at longer battery life, component qualities, faster recharge, etc.
Once you understand these features, you can easily choose the best 6-volt golf cart battery for yourself. Without further ado, let’s look at the review section.
Even, you can purchase the best 6-volt battery for your golf cart and receive its pottery. Also, learn how to determine the battery voltage to be able to detect a bad cell.
Review Section: Best 6 Volt Golf Cart Batteries
1. VMAX 24V AGM Golf Cart Battery
First of all, we need to know the VMAX 6V / 12V / 24V 225Ah AGM battery’s performance from our list of top 4 batteries. These VMX cells are designing to apply easy to run, especially for deep-cycle applications.
This heavy deep-cycle batery can serve you without any problems for up to 8-10 years. The electrolyte used in the VMAX 6-volt series can compare the benefits of premium quality cells. Battery Elements Made with high-quality substances, the VMAX V6 battery will help to give your golf cart maximum support.
Take a look below to know more interesting features and information about this best quality VMAX 6V……
- Cell Dimensions: The VMAX V6 battery dimensions are 9.5 x 7.3 x 11 inches, which is the perfect size and can easily fit in your cart.
- Absorbent Glass Mat: AGM technology uses more extended durability of the battery, and it is a deep-cycle series.
- Mass of the series: If you like lithium cells, the weight will be less, but the price is much higher. The weight will be around 300 pounds if you take a little affluent because you have to take four together.
- Amp-hours: The VMAX V6 battery is around 225 AMP, which is a little better than others.
- Excellent performance: The battery design in such a way that you can get the maximum performance.
- Cell Life: The VMAX battery can serve you up to 7-9 years without any dilemmas.
- Maintenance-free: You get free maintenance service as after-sales service.
- Heavy-duty terminal: The heavy-duty of this battery enhances the performance, life cycle, and efficiency of the cells.
- Heavyweight: The four batteries mass around 300 pounds, which may describe as two people’s weight. In this regard, you can be a little scared.
- Complete charging: If you want to get the full battery experience, you have to pay the full charge. This rule will apply to all deep-cycle batteries.
- High demand: The battery’s price will be a little higher for those who do not want to buy the whole package.
2. VMAX XTR6-235 AGM Deep Cycle Battery
VMAX XTR6-235 6
The electrolyte suspension system is very advanced, and the XTR6-235 6
Let me tell you about some of the exciting features and advantages of the VMAX XTR6-235 battery, which I found myself using.
- Cell Dimensions: The VMAX V6 battery dimensions are 10.2 x 7.1 x 10.8 inches, which may not better size and can’t easily fit in your cart.
- Absorbent Glass Mat: AGM technology uses for more extended durability of the battery, and it is a deep-cycle battery.
- Mass of the series: If you take lithium batteries, the weight will be less, but the price is much higher. The weight will be around 70 pounds (Not Bad)
- Amp-hours: The VMAX V6 battery is around 235 AMP, which is better than all.
- Cycling(V): Around (7.2-7.35) Cycling voltage of this series.
- Cell Life: The XTR6-235 battery uses high-quality electrolytes that will give you longer battery life.
- Durability: Due to the exceptional design of the battery and the best materials, you will get a flat, strong shower.
- Very Fast charging: The VMAX XTR6-235, 6
Volt battery supports fast charging technology to save you precious time.
- Spill-Proof: Spill-proofing the battery means there will be no problem even if there is heavy liquid fall down in the cell.
- Easy Fitting: You can use it on several types of vehicles besides golf.
- Heavyweight: The battery weighs 60 pounds. Even if you think more, it is comparatively correct.
- Size: The dimensions of the battery are somewhat larger. Check the size and weight of your vehicle before buying.
3. Trojan T-125 6V 240Ah Flooded Lead Acid GC2 Deep Cycle Battery
Our top four list includes Trojan T-125 6V 240Ah Flooded Lead Acid GC2 Deep Cycle Battery. It is also one of the best in the market. Even, This battery can use for your golf cart and other deep-cycle applications. You can order the cell for you.
The Trojan Company has been producing batteries since 1925 and has been able to maintain outstanding performance ever. The battery of this golf cart can be performed in any situation, whether on a high hill or a golf course, to face tough challenges.
Here is some unique information about batteries that will increase your interest. Let’s see the top features and advantages and disadvantages without delay.
- Cell Dimensions: The VMAX V6 battery dimensions are 10.4 x 7.1 x 10.9 inches, which may not better size and can’t easily fit in your cart.
- Absorbent Glass Mat: AGM technology uses for more extended durability(deep-cycle technology).
- Mass of the series: If you take lithium batteries, the weight will be less, but the price is much higher. The weight will be around 68 pounds (Not Bad)
- Amp-hours: The VMAX V6 battery is around 240 AMP.
- Cell Life: Let me tell you one thing, the Trojan T-125 6V battery uses Electrolyte Exclusive Alpha Plus to extend the storm’s life. In other terms, the MaxGuard Advanced Design, the proprietor of the Trojan, plays an essential role in the battery’s life cycle.
- Durability: The compact design of the T-125 6V battery maintains the build quality. It also includes everything you need to have in a standard battery.
- Battery design: If you look at the battery’s structural features in the picture, you will see that there is a standard dimensional structure due to which you can manage the storm well.
- Extra Features: This cell floods with lead-acid, which gives you better profits than others.
- Heavyweight: This battery weighs 65 pounds, which may seem a bit high for you, but it is more beneficial than the others.
- Charging after Use: Our daily use has proved that You must recharge the T-125 6V battery after every use. As a result, you may not get the right performance. Occasionally there may be problems.
- Before Charge during Store: If you do not want to use your golf cart for a few months, you must charge the batteries before storing them. It makes the battery life much longer.
4. Universal Power Group Sealed AGM Deep Cycle Cart Battery.
UBGC2 Sealed AGM Deep Cycle 6V is an Asian company battery that manufactures AGM batteries. Spill-proofing technology has been used to protect against damage and does not require any maintenance. That means You didn’t need to buy water to keep the acid concentration right.
Also, you can use this versatile deep cycle battery in any sector. The quality of the internal parts of the battery is exceptional, and it gives superior performance.
- Cell Dimensions: The VMAX V6 battery dimensions are 10.24 inches x 7.09 inches x 10.67 inches, which can’t easily fit in your cart.
- Absorbent Glass Mat: AGM technology uses for more extended durability (deep-cycle technology).
- Mass of the series: If you take lithium batteries, the weight will be less, but the price is much higher. The weight will be around 62.40pounds.
- Amp-hours: The VMAX V6 battery is around 200 AMP.
- Discharge Ratio: UBGC2 Sealed AGM Deep Cycle 6V battery has a high discharge ratio.
- Leakage proof The UBGC2 Sealed AGM Deep Cycle 6V battery is completely leak-proofing. There is no chance of harmful substances coming out of the paste (lead, lithium) inside the cell.
- Spill-Proof: The battery design holds maximum performance and long-lasting so that no liquid from outside can enter the cell. That is, it is full of spill proofing.
- Vibration-resistance: The battery is entirely vibration-resistant. As a result, you will not feel any irritation while driving.
- Warranty: The UBGC2 Sealed AGM Deep Cycle 6V battery gives you one year warranty even if you don’t get a contract with other batteries.
- Easy Fitting: You can also use the battery in any vehicle. That is, it has versatile uses.
- Maintenance: There is no deionized water requires for cell maintenance.
- Heavyweight: One problem with all lead-acid batteries is the weight. The weight is not too much but over 60 pounds.
- size: Although the series size is larger than the others, I didn’t find any noticeable effect in real life.
How to Test If a Battery is Corrupt:
Sometimes You wonder when you need to change the golf cart battery. If you can determine if your golf cart’s battery is working correctly, then all the problems are solved. With a few steps, it is possible to find out if the cells are offensive. So Can You Use Marine Batteries In A Golf Cart ?
Examining the Cell
First, you need to inspect the battery thoroughly. What do you see? Common errors that weren’t supposed to happen, but something has switched.
For example, the battery terminal may break, or cell leakage may have occurred. Again multiple times, the body plastic can break.
So do a necessary inspection. It will help you to determine the problem.
Measuring Battery Voltage
With battery voltage reading, you can diagnose defective cells in a series. However, based on the voltages’ value in the voltmeter, we can identify bad batteries and good batteries.
- If the meter shows 0 volts, You need to understand that the battery will or has already short-circuit. That means the battery is damaged.
- If the voltage in the voltmeter is 12.5 volts or less, your battery will be considered sulfate. In this case, you may need to change the battery.
- Again, if your golf cart’s battery doesn’t get close to 10 volts or 10.5 volts when it’s charging, you must understand that there is a dead cell in the series.
So, guys, we have noticed some versatile cart batteries. They can use for all kinds of purposes, but they are absolute for golf carts. In the meantime, we have discussed the four best batteries for golf carts. We have been able to inform you about the performance and advantages of the cell that we apply.
Nothing is perfect, and you can buy only one based on what feature you need most. I am David, a mechanical engineer who can assure you that our article will help you choose the right battery for your golf cart.
Related Articles: Best Golf Cart Batteries 8v Review