So are you already planning for your next golf tour?
No matter how far you want to go, you’ll need to ensure you have all the necessary stuff before leaving. It can be troublesome to protect golf accessories while traveling. So, you may want to purchase a standard golf travel case.
Today we arrange this review on the best hard case golf travel bag needed for every golfer. These hard case golf travel bags are intended to carry your regular golf bag tubes, club sets, and other stuff while traveling.
SKB Cases ATA Deluxe Standard Rugged Plastic Golf Travel Bag
The SKB exclusive ATA case golf travel bag appears more than a golf travel case. Its model is a little over the top. SKB deluxe is your standard choice for maximum protection of clubs. Suppose you are a professional golfer and use expensive clubs. In that case, this case is recommended for you to protect your assets the most.
- Travel Bag: SKB deluxe golf travel case retains your golf accessories safe in the tie of traveling. This extreme quality golf case is shaped to fit carry bags, cart bags, drivers for up to 48 inches.
- Sturdy construction: Moulded from super high, atomic weight polyethylene that prevents moisture, dirt, and dust.
- TSA LOCKING SYSTEM: It comes with a TSA locking system for easy air travel and gives a positive feeling while flying.
- SECURE LATCHES: New, patent-forthcoming modern strength hooks for prevalent valence conclusion and generally lock security
- Determinations: A Lightweight travel case is planned with a bended handle and wheels for simple transportation; Carton Dimensions (L x W x D): 52 x 13 x 16 inches; Interior Dimensions (L x W x D): 48 x 14 x 11 inches; Weight: 15.71 pounds
- Hardshell golf case for superior protection
- Safe travel with TSA lock
- Unbreakable hard shell golf bag.
- A million-miles club coverage guarantee
- Expensive golf travel bags
- Weighty than soft cases bags
Caddy Daddy Phoenix Golf Travel Cag
The Phoenix is the most significant travel case offered by CaddyDaddy. The Phoenix was intended to suit your cart bags, staff bags, and stand pouches as well. This sizeable roomy pack features 3 great lockable pockets to convey extra apparatus, clothes, shoes, etc. Suppose you are searching for the best hard case golf travel bag for club security. You can consider this one though it’s not a rugged case bag.
- Accommodates almost all enormous golf pack sizes, including full staff sacks.
- Extreme club security with firm EVA molded foam.
- Standard 1800 denier developed case can stand upright by its self-standing wheel.
- Heavy-duty lockable zipper opening and 3 extra-sized pockets
- External and inward snap lashes to keep clubs safe
- Easy to carry with rolling skate wheels and collapsible for simple storage
- Easily accommodate stand bags, staff bags, and cart bags.
- 3 outside pockets
- Easy to fold
- 100% fresh 1-year replacement guarantee
- Not included TSA lock
- The wheel may break in overloading
Partage Wheels Golf Travel Bag For Airlines
Partage golf travel bag is another standard quality trusted bag. This is one of the trusted bags for golf travelers. This tour bag is made of Partage. The material comes with high-quality polyester that is intended to give safeguard against any harm. This bag is spacious and straightforward to transport.
- Materials: Partage golf travel bag using high-quality 600D polyester for manufacturing. This golf case secures your golf accessories and offers excellent functionality.
- Multifunctional pattern: this bag comes with a thick pad on its top that protects dust, moisture from getting inside. Partage also offers 3 outside pockets that you can use to store shoes, water bottles, or other equipment.
- Protection: Partage golf travel case likewise added secure outer lashes and inside attached lashes to limit clubs moving inside the case.
- Smooth Wheels: The excellent wheels give you smooth-rolling and conveniently helps to transport golf equipment within airports and golf courses.
- Warranty: Partage ensures quality products; that’s why they offer you a one-year replacement or full refund warranty. Portage is designed for your easy & happy travel.
- Heavy-duty sponge pad
- Three extra pocket
- Smooth inline wheels
- Standard quality embroidery
- Smooth zipper
- The zipper may get stuck
- May seems like a shapeless and duffel bag
SKB Cases ATA standard hardshell polyethylene plastic wheeled TSA locking golf travel case
Are you planning for a long golf trip across the world? So, you must travel with all clubs and accessories. The SKB standard ATA golf travel case is designed for maximum protection of your favorite clubs. This bag is Developed with super high, sub-atomic weight polyethylene plastic. Don’t waste your time worrying about club security. One of the best hard case golf travel bags for universal use. Utilize SKB cases and enjoy our flight.
- Standard fit: Intended to give the most significant security for stand bags. Able to accept a 49″ long driver.
- Construction: Molded from super high, atomic weight polyethylene and produced to fit or surpass ATA 300 category
- TSA lock: Arrive at TSA locking system for simplicity of air travel and SKB’s selective ideal match valance bedding, giving tight and secure fits that obstruct dirt, moisture, or dust from getting inside.
- Creative latches: Thanks to its high-quality industrial power latches for upper valence conclusion and complete lock security.
- Details: Material: Polyethylene. Interior measurements (L x W x D): 48 x 12 x 11 inches; Carton measurements (L x W x D): 52 x 14 x 14 inches; Weight: 15.25 pounds; Manufacturer guarantee: Lifetime guarantee; Color: Black
- A self-standing travel bag lets you rest on it.
- Built with lightweight polyethylene
- A tone of space to hold all essential clubs
- Superb in structure and quality
- Latches may not matches
- It May is not fit your 3.5 stand bag
Samsonite Golf Hard-sided Travel Case
Samsonite’s hard-sided golf travel case is heavy-duty and considered one of the best hard case golf travel bags. The looks may not seem good enough, but this is a highly durable travel case. This best hard case golf travel bag has plenty of space to store your necessary golf equipment. This is the best hard case golf travel bag that will safely transfer your golf stuff from the airport to green.
- The lightweight, long-lasting, and strong ABS Shell safeguards your golf accessories from any kind of travel damage.
- Inward pressure lashes assure the golf sack within the case.
- Ensure maximum club heads protection with padded quilted inside with excessive cushion on top.
- Easy push and pull system with 4 multi-directional spinner wheels and 2 inline skate wheels
- Obliges more significant 10.5″ top golf case with 48″ long clubs
- Solid & strong ABS shell shield
- Excellent fit for your golf bag
- Lightweight and durable
- Padded quilted inside the hard case
- Simple to move around
- Price is quite high
Athletico Padded Golf Travel Bag
If you have a limited budget, then Athletico is an ideal option for you. This can be the best golf travel case with an affordable budget. For a quick golf tour, this will be your quick and solid option.
People who are professional and travel a lot, and use expensive clubs should consider the best hard case golf travel bag. But for ordinary golfers, a well-padded soft case travel bag is okay to use.
- THICK 5mm cushioning all through, best for air travel
- 4 defensive feet on the base and rigid vinyl basis – ensures against wear & drag
- Solace grasp neoprene cushioned handles
- Cushioned sack handles, top handles, and shoulder ties give extreme adaptability and solace to convey.
- Removable shoulder lashes with metal equipment and together with a lockable metal zipper.
- Club protection with 5mm padding
- Easy to convey with shoulder straps
- 600D waterproof polyester
- Metal appears like sturdy
- No external pocket.
Himal 600D Polyester Soft-sided Golf Travel Bag
Himal golf travel bag features just like other best hard case golf travel bags. This is a softshell, back, bright design bag. If you don’t need to travel much with golf accessories, this travel bag is for you. This travel case is not luxurious like sun mountain or other expensive golf travel cases. But this is undoubtedly a better way than a travel cover.
- Materials come with premium 600D hardcore polyester oxford, strong enough to secure golf clubs when traveling.
- Standard size 15″ x 13″ x 50″ inches fits every one of the necessities of everyday daily existence. Sufficient room to hold clubs, wallets, shoes, etc.
- Progressed smooth zipper configuration for a thousand times use. Ensure comfortable travel with advanced wheels.
- The travel case features a softly padded inside and carrying handle for easy travel at an airport or even at the station.
- Himal gives its users genuine satisfaction. Contact the manufacturer with any difficulty you may face.
- Heavy-duty carrying handle
- External pocket for extra storage
- Easy verification with card holder in front
- 600D durable polyester oxford material
- Not ideal for long travel
- Not much durable
Golf Travel Bag Buyers Guide
The golf travel bag is an essential thing for golfers who often travel with golf clubs and secure them. Travel bags are made with consideration of club safety during flights. Basically, utilize complex cases or heavy materials to produce.
There are golf travel bags available in the market. You may buy one from your local store or Amazon or any other else; that is not the matter. You have to consider some things before your purchase.
Here we arrange a brief discussion on ” What to consider before buying the best golf travel bags.”
Materials – Your first consideration should be golf bag materials. Manufacturers use plastic, nylon, polyester, etc., as golf bags material. You also have to choose golf travel case types among hard case and soft case bags.
Hard case golf bag comes with a rugged exterior, And soft case bag comes with cushioning like usual luggage. I’ll suggest selecting a waterproof, lightweight material and can protect dust or dirt from getting inside.
Protection – A bag is actually needed for protecting assists. For golf travel bags, choose the one that is intended to provide maximum club security. You can quickly and securely put a stand golf bag, carry bag, or stuff bag with golf equipment on a travel bag.
Mobility – Before you purchase, take a look at its mobility. Is that bag moving freely and easily? Consider the wheel system of the pack. Maximum travel bag comes with an inline sketch wheel, where some may appear with the spinner wheel. You choose the one that works better for you.
Durability – Durability is one of the essential facts about considering purchasing a golf travel bag. You must check if the bag is durable and roomy? A hard exterior golf bag is regarded as the best hard golf travel bag. The best hard case golf travel bag is designed to provide extra protection and durability to your luxury golf clubs.
Many golfers soft case bag is also preferred by. Golf players who need to travel should choose a soft golf travel case with enough padding inside. This cushion part will secure your golf clubs from any strikes.
Storage – This is another crucial thing to consider about the storage inside the bag. Extra storage is essential to carry all clubs and accessories. If you think storage, then soft cases are best. A maximum of them offers 2-3 external pockets to have other things like energy drinks, bottles, umbrellas, shoes, etc.
Price – Price is a matter to consider. The best hard case golf travel bags are available at different prices. We all don’t have the same budget, so we need to think about our budget and then try to find the best one within budget.
Warranty – The last thing you have to consider is about guarantee. Manufacturers often offer a warranty with their product, in case customers may face any problem. You will find 6 months to 3 years of warranty for the best golf travel bags.
Your travel bag’s wheel may break, the zipper may not work. Softshell travel golf bags may get holes in them. So you choose a brand that ensures a refund or exchange of the product. Try to get at least 1 year of warranty.
4 Easy Tips to secure Clubs during traveling
You may ever feel in trouble with golf bag packings. If you do not complete your job correctly, then your club may break down. Here we will let you know about professional golf clubs packing.
Step 1: Select right size travel bag
It’s essential to select the same size travel bag that your clubs perfectly suit. If you choose a small golf case, then you will face trouble fitting clubs inside the bag. And this may cause harm to your clubs.
Even if you pick a large golf case, clubs will get much extra space, and during travel, they may collide. Thus your clubs will get damaged or even may break. Right size bag is a need for club safety.
Step 2: Remove the clubheads
Removing club heads will decrease the possibility of club breakings. Before travel, you can remove all the club heads and then put them on the golf bag. You must keep in mind the settings that later you can set them easily. It’s not wrong to take a short video on your smartphone when you remove them.
Step 3: Put the clubs upside down
This one may feel silly, but when you already took off your club heads, you can do this step. By flipping golf clubs upside down in a bag, you will protect them in a better way. This process will protect the vincible hosel & lower part of the shaft.
Step 4: Fill all the space
After putting all the clubs in a golf bag, you will find spaces here and there inside the bag. This time you have filled those spaces with towels, dresses, shoes, etc. The less inside area gives a snug fit. This will protect your valuable golf accessories from the risk of break.
Follow these steps and enjoy a tension-free journey even with luxury golf clubs or cases.
1.Where should I buy my Hard Case golf travel bag?
Well, you can buy your hard case golf travel bag from your nearest market. This may feel troublesome to many people. As it is 2021, there are a hundred options. You can order your product from home, and they will send you the parcel within a few days or hours.
Amazon will be the best option where you can buy the product that you need. You will find enough information about the product as well as customer reviews. Amazon also gives special offers to its customers. So, it’s pretty easy and safe to buy the best hard case golf travel bag from amazon.
2.What is the best way to pack my golf clubs?
If you don’t know the professional way of packing golf clubs, your clubs may break or get damaged. You just select the correct size golf case that fits with your clubs. Then put the clubs inside the bag. Fill the gap between each club with a tower, dress, bottle, etc., without creating much pressure. This way, you can pack your golf clubs.
3.How much should I spend on a hard case golf travel bag?
How much $ you should spend on a hard case golf travel bag totally depends on you. You will find the best hard case golf travel bag within $100-$300. If you don’t have a budget limitation, then you may go for an expensive one.
If you often travel with golf accessories, then a hard case golf travel bag will be your ideal option to consider. This one is specially made for air travel and club protection; its hardcover lets you take a rest on it. And if you don’t need to travel much, then a soft padded travel case will be your ideal option, even with a limited budget.
4.Hard case or soft case, what should I get?
Both bags are good enough as golf travel bags. Both have their own advantages and disadvantages. The significant advantage of soft travel cases is they are easy to convey and their an affordable price. These enough padded bags have 2-3 external pockets to hold extra things.
Complex travel cases are pretty pricey than soft cases. Hard case provides maximum security to all accessories inside it. If you don’t have to travel much, especially air travel, then a soft case cushioned travel bag is okay for you. But if you need to travel much with golf accessories, you have to use a hard golf case.
5.What are the best golf travel bags under $100?
So you are searching for an ideal golf travel bag under $100. This is not a big challenge to get a quality product with an affordable budget.
- Bag Boy T-650 Wheeled Travel Cover
- Amazon basic soft sided golf travel bag
- Partage Golf Travel Bag with Wheels.
- CaddyDaddy Golf Constrictor 2 Travel Cover.
These golf travel bags you can get within just a hundred dollars.
The golf travel case is a need for maximum golfers. You may often need to travel by train, car, or air travel. You need a travel bag to secure the clubs. We have arranged this session on some highly-rated golf travel cases available on amazon. When talking about safe and secure travel, a hard case golf travel bag is the best one.
Take a look at the best hard case golf travel bag and select one that suits you. Hence, you may still feel which one is the best hard case golf travel bag? Well, I’ll recommend you to use the SKB ATA deluxe standard hard plastic golf travel bag for extreme protection of your club. So, what are you waiting for? Pick the best one and enjoy a trouble-free happy journey.